” Look how I am going to do precisely what you asked I’m giving you a wise and discerning mind, so that there will have been no one like you before you and no one will arise after you like you. I am also giving you what you haven’t requested ; both riches and honour, so that no other king will be comparable to you during you lifetime.”(ref, 1Kin 3*13 and Pro 2*6), For the Lord gives wisdom, and from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.” How excellent is His name, He doesn’t fail, His name is Heavenly Armies,
Now to the one who can do infinitely more than all we can ask or imagine according to the power that is working among us. to Him be glory in the church and in the messiah Jesus to all generations, forever and ever!
Could we possibly ask for more than God ability already Promised, or could we think more greater than God has Promised? Ok, lets look upon the some of the promises He had made.
- (ref, Gen 12*2-3), I’ll make a great nation of your descendants, I’ll bless you, and I’ll make your reputation great, so that you will be a blessing.” God fulfilled the promises He made to Abraham, by giving him a son as He promised, Abraham is called friend of God.(ref, Luke 1*73)
- (ref, Exo 3*17), ” I have said that I will bring you out of the affliction of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Jebusites- to a land flowing with milk and honey.” God delivered Israel to promised land.
- (ref, 2Sam 7*16),” Your dynasty and you kingdom will remain forever in my presence-your throne will be secure forever.”
- (ref, Isa 42*3-6)Further more, God promised Messiah who would be a Unique king.” Correspondently, the Lord promised that His covenant of grace would provide forgiveness of sins.
- (ref, Jer 31*33-34, 24*7, 30*22, 31*1 and Heb 8*10&16),” Rather, this is the covenant that I’ll make with that house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord. I’ll put my law within them and will write it on their hearts, I’ll be their God and they will be my people……I’ll give them the ability to know me, for I am the Lord. they will be my people, and I will be their God when they return to me with all their heart.”
- (ref, Joh 6*45-47),” It is written in the prophets, ‘And all of them will be taught by God.’ Everyone who has listened to the Father and has learned anything comes to me, Not that anyone has seen the Father except the one who comes from God, this one has seen the Father. Truly, I tell all of you emphatically, the one who believes in me has eternal life.”